|I Ms. Deepali Bedi qualified Clinical Psychologist with RCI recognized M. Phil. Clinical
Psychology. I have Seven years of experience in the field working with Hospitals and Corporate.
During this period I have worked with Big Hospitals like Max Mental Health Department,
Lady Harding Medical College, Air Force CME and Delhi Psychiatric Centre. I have worked for
approximate four years with American Express as a Work Place Psychologist.
My interest in Psychodynamic and Psychoanalytic psychotherapy was nurtured under the
supervision Dr Anurag Mishra (Psychiatrist and Psychoanalyst) especially during my tenure at
Understanding the significance of Families in India I also tried to acquire training in Family
Therapy under Dr Shelija Sen. I am also member of Indian Association of Family Therapy.
My working at various hospitals gave trained me to deal with Psychiatric patients for their
Psychometric Testing and their Management.
I have also done PG diploma in Management of Learning Disability and worked in School
(Akashya Pratishthan) and Lok Nayak hospital which gave me extensive exposure to work
specially with children and Adolescents.
I have been involved in various research projects including:
- Relationship between Early attachment and love style in young adults
- Organizing Teaching-Learning in a diverse class
- Stress Audits for corporate
- Study of Personality & EQ in Men with Alcohol related illness
- Psychological effect of Early and late Puberty on Girls
- Non Verbal Communication: Developing & Testing an Objective set of Measurements
relating to Touch, Posture and Distance